Add your Blog to the List

If you would like us to add a link to your blog to the current or past ward members list of the 78th Ward, leave us a comment! We'll add you asap.

Anyone want to take over?

So we, the Nelsons, have moved out of the ward....the Browns have moved to D.C.......so anyone want to take over doing the ward blog? Let us know and we can add you!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girls' Night!

Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to go see Bride Wars (it's PG and 90 minutes long) with me (Maryanne Nelson) Tuesday, March 3rd at 9pm at the Holiday 3 cheap theatres....the cost is only $2 on Tuesdays.

I know many of you are in school or have kids, but wanted to see if you wanted to come anyways for a girls' night...I'll be bringing my baby because that's right when he eats plus he did really well the last time we went to the theatre.

We'll meet there at about 8:45pm, just comment or call me if you can come so I know who to look for! Invite whoever you want!!!!!

No comments: