Add your Blog to the List

If you would like us to add a link to your blog to the current or past ward members list of the 78th Ward, leave us a comment! We'll add you asap.

Anyone want to take over?

So we, the Nelsons, have moved out of the ward....the Browns have moved to D.C.......so anyone want to take over doing the ward blog? Let us know and we can add you!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

party


Ward Christmas  Party!

Saturday, December 6th, 6:00 p.m.
in the gym at the church.
Everybody Come!

Musical Program
Dinner
And pictures on santa's lap!

Please bring some food to share:
side dish, rolls, salad, or dessert.

2 comments:

White Family said...

Help!! This is Laura White from the ward, and I was wondering if you could do me a favor... Jake and I just lost our cleaning job in Aspen Village due to downsizing and would like to find a new apartment in the ward. Could you make a post to let everyone know and see if they can keep their eyes and ears open to any openings? It would be so helpful if you could! Hows the pregnancy? I hope you're feeling well. Thanks for your time!

-Laura

White Family said...

Thanks for your post Maryanne! If any of you know of any housing available, preferably an apartment/basement around 300, let me know. You can email me at lpwhite21@hotmail.com or call me at (208) 390-6851. You can also comment in my blog if you want. Thanks for your help! We hope we can stay in the ward!!